Up for sale is a MONSTER ’01 stock honda engine package, built and maintained by Fisher Racing Engines. This is a national-level motor that has been meticulously cared for, and is in excellent condition, ready to run. Cylinder casting is from ’00.
Engine was completely gone through by Fisher before the beginning of the 2018 season. Replaced everything top and bottom end, including new case halves. Has approximately 2 hours on the top end, and 8 hours on the bottom end. Will include a new piston kit.
All the bells and whistles, as well as many spares:
– PWM carb blueprinted to Fisher specs
– Fisher spec reed kit
– 12″ silencer with removable back-pressure
– Dellorto Fuel pump
– 15t, 16t, 17t, and 18t front sprockets
– Shift rod, pre-bent to fit the Honda
– Shorty spark plug and boot
– Short and long headers
– 3x SKUSA Pipe (1 race pipe, and 2 practice pipes)
– Full jet kit
– 2x K&N air filter, one being nearly brand new
– Swedetech ignition mount
– Swedetech stator cover
– Swedetech motor mount
– Shark Shifter pipe and exhaust mounts
– Freeline airbox
– SKUSA timing plate and drain bolt installed
Will also include a new piston kit, as mentioned. Asking $3199 (free shipping) OBO. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.