Home Forums Road Racing Mid Ohio Update

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Peck 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Gene Davis
    Participant

Pit pass sales open at 4 this Thursday. Sue will also be running registration at the front gate.

They have a test and tune scheduled. If it runs its full time allotment we will not be parking until 8:00. If it does not run its full length the earliest we can get in will be 6:00

Pre tech will open after we get parked.

Practice starts at 8:30 Friday.

The concession stand will be open 10 – 2 on Friday and 8 – 2 Saturday and Sunday.

Hope everyone has a safe trip.

Gene

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Weather is looking good. Mid 70’s and no rain. Hope everyone is coming because MO is an awesome track and DKC puts on a great event.

Jeremy Baldi

Gene Davis
    Participant

We will be running race monitor.  Go to the Dart Kart site if you don’t have it downloaded on you phone.

Gene

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Once again Race Monitor made it almost as good as being there. Thanks for providing that.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

David Cole
    Keymaster

It does…except for when your driver drops off after leading the first eight laps….GRRRRR. It’s an even worse feeling not knowing what happened.

Congrats to all the winners this weekend.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

Thanks DKC for a great weekend. Except for a little rain on friday the weather was amazing and once again the event was well put on. I ran pretty good and everything thing is still in one piece which is awesome. I also took over a sec off my previous best so that was fantastic.

On very serious note someone was air lifted at either the end of race 5 or beginning of race 6 on Sunday. I have no idea what happened or who was involved but my prayers are that they will be okay. Any info on who was air lifted, what happened and their status would be great.

Jeremy Baldi

Brian Wilhelm
    Participant

Jeremy, I agree, it was a very good event. Dart Kart Club functions like a well-oiled machine and the organization of this race was exceptional. Thanks to Gene, Jerry, Sue, Chuck, Howard, and I’m sure many others that helped put on this event.

I can say from a personal viewpoint that the level of competition in Unlimited and F-125 was pretty intense.

Don Chrzan was the driver that was life flighted. It’s my understanding he’s ok, back home, and at work!

Jeremy Baldi
    Participant

That’s great Don is doing well. I had heard he hit the front straight wall so really glad he is okay.

Yeah F-125 with Noah jumping in is that much more intense. It is a great class to be in and we are all pushing each other which is fantastic.

Jeremy Baldi

Brian Wilhelm
    Participant

MyLaps?

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Dart Kart Club has the MyLaps race results out of the scoring system right on their home page.

http://www.dartkartclub.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.