Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Merlin, Intrepid & Margay 2-cycle Karts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Max Wood 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Max Wood
    Participant

I have 3 karts that are in Very Good to Excellent shape.  They have been stored in my heated basement and it’s time to clear them out.  They are competitive, well maintained, karts that come with parts listed.  I included all Caster/Camber, bars and multiple axles for each kart as well as wheels and hubs. Gears and stand not included in price shown, but available.

I have KT100 engines, clutches, carbs, Mychrons, hubs, stands and most any other karting related item that I can work into a deal.  That includes a custom computerized inertia dyno.  I’ll eventually put all items online, but don’t hesitate to ask about a package deal.

Merlin MR28: $1500/RO
    This has got to be the best handling kart I ever tuned.  My son raced it successfully in Yamaha Sportsman (small carb) and Supercan.  The kart comes with Tillett seat, steering lock, billet pedals, Douglas Wheels, all bars, upper and lower Caster/Camber adjusters,  3 Merlin 40mm axles (Medium, Med-Soft, Soft) and misc. kart parts on table.

Merlin Mr28

Intrepid Kart:  $1500/RO
    This is a new kart I purchased for about 10 local practice sessions and raced a couple days prior to retiring from karting.   I ran it with a Yamaha Pipe in the heavy class.  It handled very well!  This kart is pretty close to being “new”.
    The kart comes with Tillett seat, steering lock, Aluminum Wheels, all bars, upper and lower Caster/Camber adjusters, 2-50mm axles (Medium, Soft) and misc. kart parts on table.

Intrepid Kart

Margay Kart: $1300/RO
    My son raced it successfully in Junior & Senior Supercan.  The kart comes with Tillett seat, steering lock, Douglas Wheels, all bars including installed front blade, upper and lower Caster/Camber adjusters, 3-40mm axles (Medium, Soft & X-Soft) and misc. kart parts on table.

Margay Kart

I live in the Rochester NY area and can be reached at mwood@rochester.rr.com.

• This topic was modified 1 day, 13 hours ago by  Max Wood.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.