--> Looking for a rolling chassis – ekartingnews

Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Looking for a rolling chassis

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Armstrong 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bill Armstrong
    Participant

I am interested in getting into racing karts. If anyone has a rolling chassis that I can mount an LO206 engine on, please let me know. I would like to take a look at it. I would prefer to stay under $1500. As long as it has not been bent, broken, or re-welded. Thanks.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Bill, welcome to karting.

I have 3 complete nice karts ready to race, unless you’ve already bought an engine for your future chassis, then I can sell you just the rolling chassis.

I have 3 to choose from.

Text me, or call me. (858) 717-2191 Freddy

I have a 2014 Tony kart with only 3-4 races on it.  Text me at 714-767-3380 if interested.  Also comes with a MyChron 4

Bill Armstrong
        Participant

Dimitri,

I got your email. Thank you for sending me those pictures. I do have a question about a couple of things I see on the underside of the chassis. Is it ok if I ask those questions on a public forum?

Bill

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Bill

You PMed me stating you sent me a text last night

Sorry, we were racing for Skusa today, just came back home, checked my phone, and there aren’t any texts from you, please try again, or PM me with your cell phone number, Thanks, Freddy.

Peter Zambos
    Participant

http://ekartingnews.com/forums/topic/fa-kart/

It’s in good shape, and could fit the bill with an inexpensive set of wheels. Let us know if you’re interested.

Bill Armstrong
      Participant

Peter,

Thanks for letting me know about your kart. Could you send me pictures of your kart. Has it ever been broken, bent, or re-welded? You can email them to me at hanover300@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Bill

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ekartingnews