As the promoter for Lake Afton (Goddard, Ks), I am announcing that I have postponed my May 2/3 event until October 31/November 1, 2020. This being the 2nd event of KART/MARRS that has to cancel, it’s sad but best for all!!
I know many events even outside of racing are doing the same as it’s a sad day around the world at these times but if we all do what we are asked by staying put, hopefully this nasty virus will go away and allow us to get back to what we enjoy!!!
Bright side is, we shouldn’t have any excuses why our karts are not race ready!!!!! LOL
This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Kelly Read.