Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kosmic Honda 80cc Shifter Package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim Coughlin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Jim Coughlin
    Participant

Very good condition Kosmic  kart with a freshly rebuilt Honda 80cc shifter engine.  The engine was completely rebuilt last year and only has four race weekends on the bottom end.  The top end was rebuilt one race weekend ago.  All stock Honda parts were used, piston is not over-bored.

The chassis is in very good condition with no scraping on the bottom.  Frame sliders have been installed since I’ve owned it and the frame has never been repainted.  Front and rear brakes work as they should.  All axle bearings spin very freely.  Mychron3 installed on steering wheel with water temperature, wheel speed sensor and infrared lap timer.

Many spare parts will come with the package, this list is not all inclusive: 10 wheels total, two extra rear axles, two seats (one larger, one smaller), spare radiator, kart stand, full set of new bodywork, carb jets, etc.

I’ve owned this kart for about 4 years now and just don’t have the time to race it as much as I would like.  I’m a very meticulous mechanical engineer and made sure to do all of the maintenance by the book.

Price: $2900 for local pickup in Central Ohio.  Buyer is responsible for any shipping costs.  Pictures available upon request.

Call 440-477-3597 for more info

Thanks for looking – Jim

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jim Coughlin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.