Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kids Top Kart complete package Las Vegas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sam Terry 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Sam Terry
    Participant

I have a unique opportunity for your next little racer. I have a gently used Top Kart kids racing go kart. It is currently set up as battery powered 24V 350 watt motor. I also have all the original gas powered comer 50 and sprockets to go back on it. I set it up for my son to get used to the kart so we could swap the gas motor later. I have pedal risers and extenders, a remote kill switch and some other goodies to go with it. It comes with the folding kart stand seen in the pictures. Awesome first kart for your little one to get used to it before you pull the plug on the gas motor setup. Everything works great. My kids used to ride it in the neighborhood – very quiet. $1200 for everything – Located in Las Vegas, NV.  I can’t figure out how to post pictures here.  Email me if interested and I’ll send pics.  sam.terry@yahoo.com  or call to discuss 702-994-9540

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.