Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Kid kart pacakges for sale

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Adam Fuhs
      Participant

My sons have become too involved in baseball, basketball and football to have any time for racing so I’m selling our karts.

The first one is a 2004 Coyote Kid Kart chassis with a Corey Innis Comer C50. We’ve run this kart for a few seasons and it has been absolutely great to us. It was a great kart for the kids to get their feet wet but, also competitive enough to dominate their local Solo class and club events. The kart is currently wrapped in a Cars theme (the F1 guy, I can’t remember his name) but, can easily be removed (the bodywork is blue). I will include any spare parts I have for the kart. $1,000.00 obo. I’ve also got a few suits/gloves/shoes for this sized driver. In fact one has only been raced in a few times.

2nd kart is a 2008 Trackmagic chassis with a Yamaha KT100. The chassis came from K1 Race Gear’s head honcho who had his son campaigning the kart in club events in California. The engine was previously used by Rick Jung’s (Ciro Design – big in Solo racing) son for competition in the JB autocross class. This kart package has only been run a few times by my oldest son. I bought it in hopes of him doing more club events than Solo events but, our baseball schedule has just taken over any free time we have so I’d rather see it go to a good home than collect dust in my garage. I will include a starter with a new battery as well as any spares I have for the package. I also have a suit/shoes/gloves for this sized driver. Asking $2,000.00 obo

I can send any pictures or even videos via text, just shoot me a text at Two one 5-450-125one.

Derek Welch
      Participant

If this Kart is still available please send me a pic or two of the kid kart. I am looking for a kart for my 5 year old son – sounds perfect.

dereklwelch@comcast.net

Ron
      Participant

Interested in the Coyote setup if you still have it.

Ron

pioneer162@gmail.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.