Home Forums General Karting Discussion Karting at VIR 25 26 27

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johnny brooks 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

CLIFF BRYANT
    Participant

Does anyone have any information on spectator admission/times this weekend for the kart event. Thanks

GROWING OLD IS MANDITORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

CLIFF BRYANT
    Participant

19 hours and not a single reply. Posted on Bobs4cyl And got 2 replies in less than 19 mins. Sad. Don’t know what’s happened sense the change, but it don’t seam to be working……

GROWING OLD IS MANDITORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Gary Osterholt
    Participant

I think overall the forums have been on a declined for a long time.  And it’s been a year since the change and don’t see that as a reason.  EKN has changed once in what, 10+ years.  People hate change, people complain about change, sooner or later you get over it.

As far as your question, I pick and choice what threads I look at.  The title of this one was very confusing.   Which is the only reason I opened it.

And another reason for a possible lack of comments on EKN.  EKN has never really been an enduro attendance.  EKN is more about sprint racing.  Bob’s has always been more about 4cycle dirt and enduro’s.

Gary Osterholt
    GO Designs, LLC
    http://www.godesigns.us

johnny brooks
    Participant

1) Probably should have asked in the road racing thread.
    2) Most people attending the event were already on the road by the time you posted; I know I was and it’s only a 5 hour trip for me.
    3) For ‘spectating’ questions a quick phone call to the track would have been much simpler than waiting 19 hours!?
    4) Your complaint don’t make much ‘since’ to me. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.