Home Forums Road Racing KART MARRS @ Lake Garnett May 16 & 17

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Baldus 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Just two weeks until Garnett.  Great to have a track only 1 1/2 hours from home.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

The entry and event forms are on the KART web site (www.kart.org)

Kelly Read
      Participant

For the ONE driver (Lindsay) who will be the only one from MT POCKETS that will be able to make it this weekend, her kart already to load on Thursday. Unfortunately Brad has to go west (Dodge City) for work, I have to go to St Louis for a conference and Jim is still mending so it will be her supporting our group. Those who know me know that I DON’T like to miss any races!!! In the 20 years since my first kid (Brad) started racing, this will be the 2nd time I have sent one of them off by themselves and that SUCKS!!!!!!  You ALL keep her straight!!!

Everyone have a FUN, SAFE weekend!!!

THE MAN

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Thanks again to the Garnett Kart Club and Ron Anderegg (and crew) for giving us another terrific weekend of racing @ Lake Garnett.

Entry numbers weren’t great but thanks to everyone’s efforts all races were run on dry tracks.  And with the weather in the area, that was no small accomplishment.

No red flags or even use of the ambulance.

Shifter races were once again fantastic! They sure put on a show.

And a FYI:  Because Maysha had such a difficult time dealing with the scoring loop and the moisture, times may not be 100% accurate when listed in mylaps.  She had to input much of it by hand.

See everyone @ Hallett June 5 & 6.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.