--> KART/MARRS @ Lake Garnett June 9th & 10th – eKartingNews

Home Forums Road Racing KART/MARRS @ Lake Garnett June 9th & 10th

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bryan Norman 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Garnett Enduro Club would like to invite all road racers to the second race of the 2018 KART/MARRS schedule June 9th & 10th at historical lake Garnett located in Garnett, KS. Entry form and event schedule are posted on the KART website (www.kart.org).

Come support this historical track before it’s no longer on the schedule.Your support is vital & we look forward to seeing everyone and any new faces interested. The track is part of the North Lake Park, has a sprint track for sprint karts after the road race & Golf Course. Great time to get your kids or anyone some free track time. Bring your sprint karts and play in the evening after the road races are completed or bring some golf clubs and enjoy a round of golf with me Saturday evening!

Questions, contact me at either 785-304-9701 or normracer@gmail.com

Look forward to seeing everyone!

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Papa Scott’s wasn’t able to work this event for us, but will be in attendance come September. In the mean time, below is the menu for this weekend.

Carolyn’s Kitchen
    BREAKFAST
    Biscuits and Gravy
    Scrambled Eggs
    Hash Browns

LUNCH
    Hamburgers – 1/3 lb. fresh patty grilled
    Hot Dog – All beef, grilled. Add cheese or kraut
    Pulled Pork Sandwich – Seasoned and smoked
    Baked Beans – Slow roasted
    Nachos – Chips and Cheese
    Cowboy Nachos – Chips topped with pulled pork, baked beans, onions, sour cream, bbq sauce and nacho cheese

SWEET TREATS
    Funnel Cake Fries
    Ice Cream

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.