Home Forums Shifter Karts Help Me Pickout New Sticker/Graphics for Kosmic Shifter Kart

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jim Campeau 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

shaun s noll
    Participant

Just bought a 2015 Kosmic shifter kart, bodywork is fairly banged up and so am getting some new plastics and sticker kit.  I believe it has M4 bodywork but I assume the M6 stuff bolts right on (may as well buy M6 since buying new?)

The other thing is I don’t love the pink/purple Kosmic colors and would be cooler to get something different than normal OTK/Kosmic if buying it all new anyway.

Where is the best place to get some sticker kits that are not the normal OEM designs/colors?

Would be great if anyone had some personal experience as there are lots of places I can Google but I am seeing some terrible reviews for some of them of low quality and would really only want OEM style quality.  Last thing I want to do is spend $200 for a sticker and have it show up and be terrible.

tony zambos
    Participant

M6 side pods to not bolt up M4 side nerf bars. I’d upgrade to the M6 nerfs as I was having issues finding M4 side pods over a year ago. Comet kart sales carries Tony and FA sticker kits. You could try calling to see if they can get the Kosmic.
    From my son’s experiences with stickers and the M6 nose, they are a pain to put on. Just a warning.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

shaun s noll
    Participant

thanks Tony, do you know if M6 nose cone bolts right on?  I assume it does?

that’s good info on the side pods

tony zambos
    Participant

The M6 nose comes with mounting blocks. There are no issues in changing from the M4 nose to the M6.

LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100

Jim Campeau
    Participant

Call Brian at DB Motorsports, he can make you custom stuff for whichever bodywork you go with.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.