Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Junior & Senior/Masters Rotax Engines

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      cobra98
      Participant

I have the following Rotax engines for sale in Denver, CO (will ship):

1. National caliber Rotax Junior FR125 Evo engine last rebuilt & dyno tested by Joey Guyon of Overdrive Motorsports 2/2019.  Complete with carberator clutch, radiator, exhaust pipe, wire harness, battery, etc.  Engine has 8 local 2019 race weekends since last build.  New piston ring installed for its final 2019 race last September. Runs excellent and propelled my son to a 2nd place finish in that final race and 3rd place in points for the season.  Has been a strong qualifying engine as well.   This was an Overdrive “Team Engine” according to Joey Guyon and has had many hours of development over the years.  Has the sought after old school steel balancing gears.  According to Joey, this is considered to be national caliber engine that he called “Bulldog”.  Engine passport included.
      Asking $2,250 obo. for turnkey package with all accessories or $1,950 for engine only.  (all reasonable offers will be considered).

2.  2015 Rotax Junior FR125 Evo engine.  This engine has no races and just a few practice days on it since a complete rebuild by Joey Guyon/Overdrive Motorsports in 3/2018.  Ran it for a practice day recently and it is very strong and ready to race.  Can sell just the engine or engine plus radiator and accessories.  Engine passport included.
      Asking $1,500 obo engine only. (make offer).

3.  Rotax Senior/Masters Engine with Evo upgrade.  This engine runs strong and was only used in one exhibition race locally since we’ve owned it and was campaigned in one national event prior to our ownership.  I don’t know much about it other than that.  Selling complete with clutch, carberator, radiator, exhaust pipe and wire harness.  Can include motor mount if needed.  Engine passport included.
      Asking $1,500.00 obo.

Would be great to make a package deal on all three engines.

For inquiries/questions, please email salazaroff@aol.com or
      text/call (303) 905-5471

Thank you!
      Shane

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.