Home Forums TaG Rotax Max Jet-Tech—No Response!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Curt Sloyer
      Participant

I have purchased the software, I’m still waiting for the keycode!! I have sent e-mails to “support” and also to Colin. Does anyone have any suggestions? I hope the software is better than the support!

Curt Sloyer
      Participant

I heard good things about the software, if you read all the post about Jet-tech you will see they have problems running the company!! I had to get PayPal to refund my money. Looks like Jet-Tech is out of business.

Enzo Iadevaia
      Participant

Any luck.. I bought it as well and no keycode..   Did they go out of business?

Curt Sloyer
        Participant

No they never gave me the code. I e-mailed probably 10 times, even tried to call the number they had posted and did not get any response. I had paid by PayPal and finally got my money back. They never responded to PayPal either. Such a shame, I had heard it was a good product.

Colin Smith
      Participant

Gentlemen,

We are very much in business!

Curt, please check your email inbox!

Enzo, thanks for coming back to me. Will be in touch shortly.

Best Regards,

Colin

Ambrose Buldo
      Participant

I purchased Jet-tech for Rotax last year… Will an upgrade be avaialible to support the Rotax SR with the EVO Upgrade? Will this be a free upgrade?

Colin Smith
      Participant

Hi Ambrose,

If you have Jet-Tech PRO then you can use it to correctly setup the Rotax EVO now!

Could you PM me your current email address and I will email you all the information that you need.

Regards,

Colin

Enzo Iadevaia
      Participant

Thank you Colin.!!!

Im up and running.

Viven
      Participant

Hi Colin,

I have followed all your instructions as per your email 14 April 2015. I have applied for a new password and to date I haven’t received a passwod nor a reply to my follow up emails.

Can you assist?

Colin Smith
      Participant

Hi Viven,

We’ve not had a keycode arrive? I’ve emailed you but if you could resend to my email address, I’ll get it sorted for you.

Best Regards,

Colin

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.