Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Intrepid Silverstone Pro with MY09 Leopard

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      greg seep
      Participant

Get into TAG on the cheap-I have a 06 Intrepid Silverstone Pro with a MY09 leopard. Here are the details…

Chassis-2006 Intrepid Silverstone Pro that I bought from Champion Racing NEW in 2008. I am the only owner of this kart. It has 6 race days total on it. Its the Pro edition, which means it has Magnesium hubs, brake hub, and gear hub. Saves about 6 pounds on the kart. Mychron 3 included, along with a full set of 219 gears. Also includes a set of Douglas Magnesium wheels. All bodywork included, with an extra set of NEW Unico side pods.

Motor-Comet Leopard MY09 with 3 hours on it since new. I have 3 batteries for it. I have the original radiator, and a larger Freeline radiator.

This is a complete package ready to race. Its my baby, I hate to give it up, but I dont have the time to use it. I will sell it all for $2800. Keep in mind that a new MY09 Leopard sells for $3000 alone. Im located in the Midwest and will help deliver it for the right price. If interested, email me at gresee@msn.com.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.