Home Forums Road Racing HPT- Summer Shootout

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Read 2 hours, 13 minutes ago.

• Author

Kelly Read
    Participant

KART/MARRS will be hosting the SUMMER SHOOTOUT August 16-18, 2019 at HPT located in Topeka Ks. This will be race 2 of 3 that KART, WKA & CES are grouping together to make 2019 a great season for road racing. If mother nature would have been cooperative at Gateway, I believe it would have been a super event with great numbers.

Event information is now on the kart web (www.kart.org) under schedules and also on the WKA web site (www.worldkarting.com).

Any questions or comments, contact myself at 316-807-3577

Kelly Read

Kelly Read
    Participant

Looking to be a super event with just the number of entries that have came in so far. Sprint LO206 is looking HUDGE!!! If you are coming and haven’t pre-entered, you might want to get on it!! Pre-registration closes August 9th.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

What a great event in spite of hail, rain & wind Thursday night, TORRENTIAL storm Friday night and another rainstorm Saturday night. The awning people are going to be happy for the new sales they will be getting after this.

Thanks to all that worked so hard to put it on and those that helped: Read family, Jim E., Maysha (of course) and family, Chris and crew. Hope I didn’t forget anyone. And to all that worked on the great feed and Corn Hole Tournament Saturday night, THANKS.

And to the CES and WKA participants that joined KART, it was a success. Thanks for coming.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

BOTTOM LINE: YOU missed it, you missed a awesome event!! Thanks to those who helped host this event, those who helped AND especially to those racers who supported this event!!! See you all at NCM in November. Let’s see if Robby can even come close to putting his event on as THE MAN and KART did at HPT!! LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.