Home Forums TaG Rotax Max how bad are stock micromax …

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      marc-andre hubert
      Participant

these are suppose to be sealed units and be a drivers race.. well what I saw this weekend was everything but that, heard of 10k motors running wich I saw the difference.. We are running sportsman now and want to get into micromax as well, if I buy stock one how bad are they in stock form. thanks

John Savage
      Participant

You could buy a motor and win straight out of the box, however much better to get hooked up with a Rotax engine builder who has a track record of success

Jetting and Kart Set-up Software

http://www.rotaxjetting.com

marc-andre hubert
      Participant

cool software but can’t change floats, needle or position, and lmited on jets too..

andy graham
      Participant

Marc Andre — I’d suggest talking to Nate at OGP, he’ll take good care of you and get you off on the right foot…can’t say enough good about those guys…they’ve been very, very helpful to me and my son over the past year…Big Ups to Nate and the OGP Crew!

marc-andre hubert
      Participant

bought complete kart with engine from Andersen karting there our local track, now that fort myers closed, she will be running this weekend for first time will see. been reading so many water temp from 150 all the way to 200F will shoot for in between and go from there

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.