Home Forums General Karting Discussion Has anybody ordered from Decalzone?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian Sarmiento 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

I was trying to place an order for one of their F1 designs but I had some questions. I e-mailed them, then got a weird e-mail back saying that “Mary” was protected against spam mail and I had to enter a certain word as verification that I was a real person.

I did it and then it said “your message has now been sent”. So far, I haven’t received anything back.

Anybody ordered from these guys before? If yes, what’s your experience?.

It makes hesitate about ordering if it’s going to be such a hassle to contact them every time.

Thanks in advance.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Never ordered from them but they are a Chinese website, our hours are different from there’s, more than likely they are closed and will probably email you back when they open.

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Actually they are in Canada,  not China. Unless is just a front.

Corporate Headquarters:
    The Decal Zone
    19141 McCowan Road
    Mount Albert, Ontario L0G 1M0
    Canada

Tel: 1-866-325-0663, 905-473-1119
    Fax: 905-473-5540

E-mail Contacts:
    General Information Inquiries – info@godecalzone.com
    Sales and Product Inquiries – sales@godecalzone.com

Tim Pappas
    Participant

I have used them and they have been awesome to work with. They are indeed in Canada and Mary is the person you need to talk to. Try calling 866 325 0663.

Jeff Wesell
    Participant

I share the same sentiments as Tim.  Mary is great to work with at The Decal Zone.  They’ve done custom bodywork kits for me in the past and also some custom tray decals for our Streeter Big Foor Stands.  Great product and reasonable prices.  Everything I’ve ordered has always come from their shop in Canada.

Jeff Wesell
    streetersuperstands.com

Streeter Super Stands
    "Roll with The Best!"
    streetersupertands.com

Tom Jazwiecki
    Participant

I have used them with excellent results. Very good customer service and excellent products. Good adhesive and they offer different grades of vinyl. Not cheap stuff, but you get what you pay for…no sun fading and bulletproof decals that stick. A+ if you ask me.

Tom

Michael Hartzfeld
    Participant

Agree with above.  I’ve order a couple of things from them and have always been happy with the results.  Good quality stuff.

Stewart Willis
    Participant

Decalzone has done great stuff for me.  Very solid!

Jeff Salak
    Participant

Ordered more than a few times with great results!!! Shipping takes a little longer(Canada) but worth the wait.

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Thank you for the info guys. I did called them this morning and talked to Mary. She’s super nice, They took a mini vacation and that’s why they couldn’t reply right away.

Thank you all for encouraging me to place the order. Can’t wait to get those Ferrari decals!

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Sebastian

Are you trying to do some early Christmas shopping for me? Please try no to stress too much, as I’m very easy to shop for, and very grateful for any graphics I can get, never picky. :)

I would say hold off on the Ferrari graphics, and just wait till they reveil  the new F1 cars for the next season, and then I can give you my opinion and my mailing address too. ;)

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Hey Freddy!,

lol, why not?, you have been a good friend and great help!!. Looking forward to race with you guys next year!.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Sweeeeeet!
    Our race season starts February.
    And we only race once a month
    Come out a day early so that you can practice and get familiar with the package, before race day.

You can always unload all your gear and kart at our shop, that way you don’t have to worry about losers stealing your kart at the hotel, then in the morning we can all head out to the track and practice.

I would have to wait on the 2015 race schedule to verify the dated, as some times we race at night time, under the lights.
    It would be great to have you over.

Chris Jennings
      Participant

I highly recommend. They have been making sticker kits for me for the past 3 years. Mary is very helpful.

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

got the decals today!!!! they are way better than how they look in their web!!.

I’ll post a pic as soon as I get them on my kart.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.