Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages ¡SOLD! GP10/Stock Honda shifter kart – TONS of extras! [pics]

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jon Romenesko 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

SOLD!

This is the best kart i’ve ever owned, but sadly it’s time to let it go.  I’m simply not using it enough anymore, so it needs to go to a good home and someone with a severe need for speed.  Want to go shifter racing with SKUSA (S1, S2, S4, S5) or your local club?  This is your kart!

Chassis is a 2010 GP10; a former Rocky Mountain Kartworks factory GP USA chassis that was owned by SKUSA ProTour S2 champion Christian Schureman before me.  It’s been used almost exclusively for practice and as a result is in great shape, there are only about 5 races on it since new.  There are a lot of nice parts on it, and it’s not your average GP10.  A few highlights…

-VEN05 Ceramic Durlcan brakes – THE BEST brakes i’ve ever driven, simply awesome and ultra lightweight

-Sniper independent caster/camber adjusters

-Lightweight magnesium components (wheels, bearing carriers, brake rotor carrier) to reduce rotating weight

-Free-spinning ceramic rear axle bearings

-OEM CRG/GP T3 axle

-Chassis tuning bars included

-Never been in an accident

Engine is a ’99 Stock Honda that was built by Woltjer Racing Engines; it’s strong, fairly fresh, fully SKUSA and Racing the Rockies legal.  Engine has approx 12 hours on the bottom end, and ~3.5 on the top end (a new top end kit is included, which I can install if you like).  Comes with the SKUSA SK1 pipe and blue timing plate needed for ProKart or ProTour competition.  Has a PWM carb (non-pumparound) that’s never given me any grief. Hour meter to show engine run time.  Large Champion radiator, MyChron water temp sensor included.

Additionally, I’ve put a lot of high quality upgraded parts on this kart, including some Shockwave parts that aren’t made anymore:

-PKT stainless steel chassis skid plates

-Aluminum brake rotor guard

-Shockwave adjustable aluminum radiator mount

-Shockwave angled clutch/steering hub

-Shockwave fuel pump mount

-Carbon fiber chain guard

Comes with a 1/4 pad Tillett ML seat installed, but I have a few different sizes should you need something else.

FULL DISCLOSURE: The motor mount is worn out and needs to be replaced.  I can do this, or we can take the appropriate amount off the price and you can replace it yourself.  That’s about the only thing wrong with the kart!

There will also be a HUGE lot of spares & extras included with the kart (just about everything I own that’s shifter kart related).  Seriously, there is a ton of stuff!  Here’s a fairly exhaustive list, although I probably missed a few things…

-Gears: 8 axle gears, 3 drive gears (some new, some used).  Tons of possible combinations.

-OEM CRG/GP T5 (cut) axle

-Lots of spare chain & master links

-Fuel pump rebuild kit (x2)

-Used ignition coil

-Stator (may not be reliable)

-Adjustable clutch cable w/ CR125 specific housing

-NEW complete top end kit + gaskets

-Spare rear hubs (x4)

-Spare front hubs (x2)

-Upper y-shaped radiator hoses

-Exhaust manifold o-rings

-NEW set of reeds

-Spark plugs: 1 new NGK BR10EIX, many used spares

-Wheels: 1 set CRG/GP Magnesium Wheels with a set of used MG White tires mounted, 2 front aluminum Shockwave wheels

-1 set used MG White tires (unmounted)

-Used case half (stator side)

-Full set of carb jets & needles, with rubber jet holder

-Used fuel jug

-Used/spare ceramic brake pads (~40% life)

-Used RCE T3 exhaust pipe

-Motul Transoil (1 new Liter + 400ml)

-Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T racing oil (~300ml)

-Spare ’99 cylinder + head (damaged, needs to be repaired)

-‘Toe Plates’ for front end alignment on 40mm hubs

This kart is ready to race, and keep you racing with all of the extras!  Please note that the kart does not include a MyChron or kart stand, and the bodywork will be blank.

Full album with  hi-res pics here:

I’m asking $4750 for the entire package.  Located in Littleton, CO.  Send me a PM or call seven2zero-252-9513 if you’re interested.  Thanks for looking!

GP10/CR125
    S2 Semi-Pro Stock Moto - SKUSA Rocky Mountain ProKart Challenge

http://theslipangle.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.