Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages GP chassis/Swedetech CR125 spec Honda

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chris Good
      Participant

Hi. I am selling my kart because I just don’t have time to take it to the track any more. I believe the chassis and motor to be about 2004. Not sure what year as I bought it from the original owner in about 2007 and can’t remember exactly what he told me, but I do remember him telling me he had it about 3 years. The Swedetech CR125 is numbered from Swedetech, and was completely rebuilt at IMI in Erie, it has about 70 laps on the new rebuild. The brake system on the kart needs some work, maybe just bled, but to be perfectly honest, I was never able to get them to work the way I think they are supposed to. I had to re-weld one of the seat supports to the frame as a crack developed in the weld joint. I MIG welded it, and it has held well ever since. Kart has never been wrecked, just went off the track a few times. I have a bunch of spares for it including gears, spare jug, spare wheels, hubs, etc. I am looking for $1500 for kart and all spares.

I also have a 6×9 custom built enclosed aluminum trailer with built in tool boxes, tire shelf, and flip down work bench for sale. It was a great track day trailer for me. It is built on an RV chassis and will handle a ton of weight. I am looking for $1500 for the trailer. Similar commercially built trailers (this one’s easily built as well or better) would sell for $2500+.

you can text or call me…303 641 0634

or email. savedbygrace7777777@gmail.com

Bill Schmidt
      Participant

Location?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.