Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages **PRICE REDUCED** Gillard TAG Kart w/TWO IAME Leopard & Tons of Spares

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Evan Batt 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Evan Batt
    Participant
    Please see ebay listing for photos —-> http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272479091158?
    Fantastic kart that has won multiple championships, and has been very well maintained. Complete with TWO strong IAME Leopard motors, and lots of spares. Great deal for anyone that is looking to buy and be ready to hit the track immediately.
    Here is list of all that is included:
    Kart:
    – Gillard Charlotte 30/32- kart has only been used for two seasons, and has been sitting since. Although not pictured, Douglas wheels and a set of used MG tires will be included.
    Two Engines:
    – IAME Leopard MY09- Freshly rebuilt by Brian Seward at BBS Engines. This was my race motor for one season and is very strong.
    – IAME Leopard (also keystart)- 5 hours on engine. Used as a practice motor for one season
    – BOTH motors come with everything that would be included in a complete kit: carb, header, pipe, coil, motor mount, wiring harness, battery, radiator, air box.
    Extra Parts:
    – NEW clutch
    – NEW 10t driver
    – NEW spark plugs
    – NEW replacement air filter
    – extra pipe
    – slightly used clutch drum with 11t driver
    – extra reed cage
    – extra coil
    – extra stator
    – extra starter motor
    – assorted sprockets
    – chain breakers
    – spare front bumper
    Please contact me if you are interested, or have any questions. Asking $3199 for everything. Can be shipped or picked up locally. Can provide more photos upon request.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.