Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts Getting out of karting sale (includes CRG shifter stuff)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  John Reikes 4 years ago.

• Author

John Reikes
    Participant

Yeah. Sad times. :-/

Everything is located in Los Angeles. Everything is in excellent working condition and excellent cosmetic condition unless otherwise stated (a lot of this stuff has barely ever been used). Buyers must either pick things up or pay for shipping.

Here’s what I have for sale:

• kart stands (local pickup only)
      • Upright stand (Streeter knock-off, in black, picture) $80 $65 $40
      • Streeter BigFoot x-type folding stand (red, the powder coat has a lot of small scratches and dings, but it’s still in good shape, picture) $150 $120 $90
    • axles
      • CRG 50mm T-2 +R (hard) $200 $175
    • cooling:
      • Carbon fiber radiator shroud (fits the Champion medium radiator dimensions, picture 1, picture 2) $65 $40
      • MRC hose kit, orange (some wear from rubbing against the air filter and shift lever, but it’s not at risk of leaking, picture 1, picture 2) $65 $50
      • Medium Champion radiator w/ Champion mount and MRC rock screens on both sides (all the fins are nice and straight, it’s basically still like-new, picture 1, picture 2) $320 $300
    • torsion bars
      • CRG front and rear flat bars with mounting hardware $85/set $45 $30
    • cables
      • MRC throttle cable $10
      • MRC clutch cable $10
    •  ballast
      • 5, 10 lb (white rubberized coating) $2/lb
    •  tools:
      • tire bead breaker $20
      • Sniper V2 laser alignment tool $140
        Note: one of the lasers is dim unless the device is hot. If left in the sun to heat up, it usually gets bright again. You could try exchanging this through Sniper — I left it as is because it gets the job done.
    • safety gear
      • Ribtect 4 vest (size 44, has a few small cracks on the sides, picture 1, picture 2) $100 $70
    • gas jug  $15
    • consumables
      • about 3-4 gallons of C12 gas (local pickup only) $45 $25
      • Most of a bottle of SKUSA spec 2-stroke oil $5
      • About 1 gallon of pre-mixed C12 fuel FREE for local pickup (it was mixed back in March, so it might be time to throw it away)
      • 5 sets of MG White practice tires (most have just 1 race day on them) $45/set
      • 1 extra front and 1 extra rear tire for spares $5 each
    • kart:
    • data logging:
    • gears
      • CR125 countershaft sprockets $45 for all 4
        • 15, 16, 17, 18 tooth
      • 50mm axle sprockets $120 for all 4
        • aluminum, split style, black anodized
        • 24, 25, 26, 27 tooth
    • wheels
      • Douglas Magnesium Low Volume wheels $110
        • 132 mm front, 212 mm rear
    • 50 mm rear hubs
      • short pair (magnesium)$50
      • long pair (aluminum, gold finish, 115 mm length) $30
    • carb jet kit for Keihin shifter carb $40
      • Pilot jets: 48 (x2), 52, 55
      • Main jets: 165, 168, 170, 172, 175, 178, 180, 182, 185 (x3), 190, 200, 215
      • DGH needle
      • carrying case
    • Sparco kart cover (blue and silver) $35
    • mounts
      • MRC coil and CDI mount (for CR125 engine setup) $25
      • MRC fuel pump mount (was used with a Dellorto pump on a CRG chassis) $20

Boyd Atherton
    Participant

Interested in a Sniper and a couple other things.

Just PM’d you.

Dan Dragoi
    Participant

Interested in carb jet kit and sniper v2.  need contact info. thanks.

571-730-9947

Derek Lodato
    Participant

Interested in Sparco Kart Cover.. please text me at 813-504-0192 or respond to my PM.. Thanks

Also MG Whites may be of interest as well

John Reikes
    Participant

I responded to all of you by PM.

A quick note to everyone though… I made sure to give fair prices here, so please don’t send low-ball offers. Most of this is stuff is like-new for 1/3 less money. The stuff that’s not like-new is priced accordingly. I don’t have a commercial shipping account, so no need to ask me what shipping will cost. Feel free to go to the UPS website and check for yourself — it’ll ship from 91604.

John Reikes
    Participant

Sniper V2 and Sparco kart cover are sold.

Also, I brought the price of the MyChron down.

Steve Laymon
    Participant

Hi could you tell me the length of the Long hubs and if they are double bolt.  thanks  Steve

Steve Laymon

John Reikes
      Participant

Steve — the long hubs are 115mm and are double-bolt.

John Reikes
    Participant

Tires and carb kit are sold. Also, I don’t want to get into shipping one gear at a time, so gears are now only available as bundles. The original post has been updated accordingly.

John Reikes
    Participant

Dropped the price on the MyChron.

John Reikes
    Participant

The MyChron is now listed as an auction on eBay. It’s currently only at $202, so head over there now if you want it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111736011233

The auction closes Wednesday, Aug. 12.

Also, there’s a deal in the works for the CRG shifter roller. If you were thinking of reaching out to me about it, now’s the time.

John Reikes
    Participant

Chassis is gone. The T-2 axle may be going to the kart buyer soon, but it is still available for now.

Tom Weiss
    Participant

Do  you have a fuel tank for sale?

John Reikes
      Participant

Sorry, I do not. I just have the gas jug for sale. The gas tank I had sold with the chassis.

John Reikes
    Participant

More stuff sold, so I updated the original post and re-ordered the list so the sold stuff is at the bottom. I also dropped prices on a few things.

Mark Hicks
    Participant

I will take both sets of hubs and the wheels.  Sent you a PM with my info.
    <ul style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px 15px 15px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; color: #444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 21px; background: none #efefef;”>
    <li style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: disc; background: none;”>50 mm rear hubs
    <ul style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px 15px 15px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; background: none;”>
    <li style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: disc; background: none;”>short pair (magnesium)$50
    <li style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: disc; background: none;”>long pair (aluminum, gold finish, 115 mm length) $30
    <li style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: disc; background: none;”>wheels
    <ul style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px 15px 15px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; background: none;”>
    <li style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: disc; background: none;”>Douglas Magnesium Low Volume wheels $110
    <li style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: disc; background: none;”>132 mm front, 212 mm rear

John Reikes
    Participant

Responded to Mark and marked wheels and hubs as sold. Also just added pics to the original post for a bunch of the remaining items.

John Reikes
    Participant

Radiator is sold, but the carbon fiber radiator shroud / duct and cooling hoses are still for sale. Just updated everything in the original post.

John Reikes
    Participant

I still have some stuff for sale. I just significantly dropped the prices on almost everything that still remains. Check the first post for updated pricing and availability.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.