Home Forums 250 Superkarts Get more power from your Honda CR250 by adding twin carbs

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Horvath
      Participant

Get more power from your Honda CR250

by adding twin carbs In making it breathe easier by adding a VForce 3 Reed Valve System and twin carbs. Experts claim that two smaller 30mm to 38mm throttle bore size carburetors (Mikuni or Keihin) on race 110 octane gasoline are better than one big one – they both passed about the same or a little more CFM but the smaller two carbs give a higher flow velocity ( that means more suction and quicker throttle response ) and add more low-end torque with two main jets now ! The VForce is from Sharkshifter, the twin carb intake manifold is from V-Twin Harley Products By Cycle X of Hazelhurst, WI. But the intake adapter plate to go from Honda to Harley is very easy to make but you’ll have to do that yourself with a small piece of about 3/8′ thick aluminum plate-just copy what I did in my YouTube.—Just go to YouTube and type in   “Get more power from your Honda CR250 by adding twin carbs”   as all the parts that I used are listed in my comments from Bob

Past significant race results worth mentioning:

1) Won Overall shifter grand champion for the Year 2014 #92 team Craig Hemmen driver and Bob Horvath crew chief Elkhart Lake Road America kart club

2 ) Won Overall shifter grand champion for the Year 2016 #92 team Craig Hemmen driver and Bob Horvath crew chief Elkhart Lake Road America kart club. Thanks Bob H

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.