Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Fresh Rok Shifter with all new accessories and more

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Frank Diranna 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Frank Diranna
    Participant

Plans changed for me, no longer building my shifter, so would like to find a great new home for this package.

New Blueprinted Vortex shifter motor with 10 minutes of dyno break-in time and specs. Built by Legree Motorsports, Boco Roton , Fl. S#S0576, manufactured date code 40/M/18. Blue printed new, dyno broke-in …nothing else ran on motor since new.

New accessory kit as sent from Vortex, Also inlcudes New large radiator and mounts, new gear sets(4) for 50mm axle and 2 new chains, also will include any extras i got for the shifter, blue radiator lines, extra blue carb tubing and cables.

I have Pictures for email , just dont know how to post here….

3600… plus shipping  obo….

frank.diranna@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Frank Diranna.

Frank Diranna
    Participant

UPDATE info…New Blueprinted Vortex shifter motor with 10 minutes of dyno break-in time and specs. Built by Legree Motorsports, Boco Roton , Fl. S#S0576, manufactured date code 40/M/18. Blue printed new, dyno broke-in …nothing else ran on motor since new

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.