Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines SOLD: TAG 125cc IAME Parilla Leopard Complete Package

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan Bibko
      Participant

Asking $1,500 OBO

For sale is a IAME Parilla Leopard 08 engine, with all of the fixings! This engine package comes with everything, again EVERYTHING that it will take to put a TAG (Touch And Go) engine in your roller kart frame. Brand new, this package retails for $3,000… I’m asking for half of that, as well as accepting OBO’s.

WHAT THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH:

•AME/Parilla 125cc Leopard Water Cooled Electric Engine

•Centrifugal Clutch

•#219 Chain

•#219 Sprocket

•Electric Starter and Battery

•Electrical Harness

•Tillotson Carburetor

•Water Pump and Hoses

•Air Box

•All Necessary Hardware

•Exhuast System

•Radiator

•Motor Mount

The reason I am selling it is I live out by a 4-stroke raceway, and they don’t accept 2-stroke TAG karts. I have done a few races out at my local track with this engine, and my god it’s a rocketship! Long story short, I am looking to move to a LO206 engine from the TAG class for affordability and convenience (willing to trade if someone has a LO206 Package).

Great compression, amazing shape, this package is tough to pass up! Please feel free to shoot me any questions or concerns. Currently, engine package is mounted on my kart (so no pieces get lost) and if you want to see it start up, you are more than welcome to!

</span>

Ryan Bibko
      Participant

I am located in Seattle, WA. Willing to ship and do PayPal at buyers expense. Will not ship until payment clears. Thanks!

Ryan Bibko
      Participant

Sorry everyone, engine has now been sold!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.