Home Forums Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion F1 Podium Picker Challenge – Brazilian Grand Prix

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Larry Andrews
      Participant

Okay – it’s time for the final race of the season.  There’s four guys who can win the Podium Picker Challenge this year. Who will it be?  Jason’s been doing great most weeks and has a couple perfect podiums, Justin too and not far behind.  Can Jim or Tyson pull off a perfect podium and the glory with it?  Just seven more days and we’ll know!  Good luck everybody and thanks for making another season fun.  -la

Final Podium Picker Points for the 2013 Season!

Big congratulations to Jason Bane for winning it all this year!  Great job and really impressive picks all year long – well done, mate.

Bonus cookie goes to MFG for the perfect podium on the last race of the year!  Nice work…now we just gotta get you to the track so you can bestow your amazing tire changing knowledge upon the masses!

Greg Dzielinski
      Participant

VET

GRO

WEB

Michael Boone
      Participant

Vettel

Rosberg

Webber

http://www.ask-ancenis.fr/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Circuit-Roger-Gaillard-LAubini%C3%A8re-ASK-Ancenis/429469017187482?ref=hl

Jason Bane
      Participant

1. Vettel

2. Hamilton

3. Rosberg

Roberto Perez
      Participant

1.- Massa

2.- Alonso

3.-Webber

Justin Martin
      Participant

Vetterl
      Grosjean
      Rosberg

Jim Derrig
      Participant

Larry,

Thanks for hosting the Podium Picker this year once again.  It’s nice to match predictions with a bunch of racers and I appreciate the work you do.

Greg Nelson
      Participant

Hey Larry, we doing this this year??

Australia starts in 5 days!!!

With all the changes, man it’s going to be anyones guess!

I’ll take Vettle 1, Rosburg 2 and Kimi 3.

Larry Andrews
      Participant

Greg – I think I’m going to have to flake this year…way too much going on.  Haven’t had my butt in a kart seat in almost a year!  Will be glad to help someone else out that can take over for me though!

-la

Greg Nelson
      Participant

Ok Larry, bummer, I’d do it, but half the time I forget to even play, heck I missed the first 4-5 last year. Anyone gonna step into Larry’s shoes?

Greg Nelson
      Participant

Vettle   After his quote about passing Webber (i’m racing, I passed, I won) it’s either a DNF or a win.

Alonso

Hamilton

Webbers luck (sic) will continue, I wouldn’t doubt he has a DNF

I would pick Massa at home with a podium, but the Ferrari can only be driven by Alonso.

Ok, it’s raining and Rosburg and the Red bull boys are at the top,

I’m changing to

Rosburg

Vettel

Hamilton

Juan David Gomez
      Participant

WEB
      GRO
      VET

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.