Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. Exact Toe 2 Full System, Toe and Camber

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Josh Lockhart
      Participant

Exact Toe 2 Full Alignment system, Xbars, comes with the original foam box, the addition camber adapters, 3 Sets of spindle adapters to fit American Karts, 5/8, and Metric Karts, fit’s both 17mm and 25 mm spindles. I also had an additional set made to fit Ikart Spindles as they have a much larger thread I would throw in for a small amount extra. New, the Exact Toe base system is $190.00, the Camber addapters are an additional $126.00, and Each set of spindle adapters are $50.00+ each. That’s over $480.00 of alignment equipment. This system also has the ability to check these setting on the ground, tires on, with the driver in the kart. I understand that this is more than a laser alignment system, which is also why I am only asking $150.00 OBO for the set. I will throw in the spindle addapters for the Ikart for additional $25.00. Paypal or Local Pickup only.

Randy Stahl
      Participant

Could you send me some pics? randysxe@hotmail.com Thanks!

Randy

Josh Lockhart
      Participant

Yes sir. As soon as I get home I will get some pics and upload them for you. Is it any easier to text you pics?

Randy Stahl
      Participant

email would be easier for me, no phone today! Thanks!

Sebastian Sarmiento
      Participant

Hi Josh,

If it still available, what would you do shipped to 95129 (San Jose, CA). I would pay thru Paypal. No Ikart spindles needed.

Thanks.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Josh Lockhart
        Participant

I would ship this to you to CA for $165 shipped. (Only due to the long and odd size nature of the box) Sorry I haven’t been able to get on here to check on this for quite some time. Let me know if you are still interested

Sebastian Sarmiento
      Participant

Thanks Josh, but I bought some snipers about 10 days ago.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Stephen Morris
      Participant

if still avaiialbe please send pics to

p1-karting@hotmail.com

thanks

Josh Lockhart
      Participant

Pics sent

Josh Lockhart
      Participant

Price reduced to $115

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.