Home Forums TaG Rotax Max EVO Supplementary PV parts?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Roman Alekseenkov 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Matt Clark
    Participant

Hey guys, just wondering what the package of additional powervalve spring, hoses, etc. is for?  I was told it’s for higher altitude tracks, but couldn’t find anything online about it.

Marshall Martin
    Participant

It is Verson 4 for the power valve hookup.  I put my EVO kit on for the first time last race and had a very serious low speed bog.  This is suppose to address this.  Will find out this weekend.

Marshall Martin
    -marshall@lsrmotorsports.com
    -www.lsrmotorsports.com

Matt Clark
    Participant

Awesome! I’ve had a low-speed bog that wasn’t solved by adjusting the air screw, so I’ll slap this thing on and hope it works at my race this weekend as well.

Marshall Martin
    Participant

I did install the additional parts for the Power Valve and my low speed bog was gone.

Marshall Martin
    -marshall@lsrmotorsports.com
    -www.lsrmotorsports.com

John Peters
    Participant

Good to know it helped. Is this a warranty issue or an “if you want” upgrade?

Matt Clark
    Participant

Installed the PV update and WOW, night and day. Dropped .2-.3 out of the gate.

Roman Alekseenkov
    Participant

We installed the latest PV update with a new T-connector and a new spring last weekend.

The power valve wouldn’t even open. Unless you reverse the green piece and point the arrow in the opposite direction… it starts opening, but even then it doesn’t work correctly. So we went back to the old setup with Y connector.

There is probably something that we’ve done incorrectly. Any tips?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.