Home Forums 250 Superkarts European (German) Superkart Championship

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ian Harrison
      Participant

Hi Guys

For those interested here’s a link to the results from the Red Bull Ring 23/25th August. Your own J R Osborne is racing an Anderson BRC.

http://www.raceresults.at/Home/tabid/37/organisator/2013/mode/pdf/class/null/language/en-US/Default.aspx?evenement=Auto+Rennen+2013&race=AvD+raceweekend+Red+Bull+Ring

Best Regards

Ian :-)

Bob Baldwin
      Blocked

THANKS IAN as the GURU of SUPERKARTING many on this side of the pond THANK-YOU for your Postings .

Looking at the list I saw a superkart that I was unaware of the SKE Superkart from Australia . I did a little research on it and was amazed on somethings that was posted . I was wondering if you had a chance to look at it or researched it . Sometimes hard to decipher between FACT and PR . But I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the topic . IS IT the FUTURE of SUPERKARTING ?

Ian Harrison
      Participant

Hi Bob

Thanks for your kind words.

The SKE chassis is the brainchild of Carlo Chermaz from Australia. Carlo along with Jason Smith and Russell Jamieson, came over from Aus to race at the last European round at Assen and Carlo and Jason have also taken in the German Championship round at The Red Bull Ring.

The chassis has many innovations including the unique style of bodywork. Is it the future . . . .perhaps not entirely, but very welcome to see a bit of original thinking and variation.

Best Regards

Ian :-)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.