Home Forums General Karting Discussion DOES MANCUP HAVE A NEW TIRE DOPING PROBLEM

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      patrick j slattery
      Participant

Have been hearing rumors of tire doping back in Man Cup and it not detectable with the current sniffer they have been using.  Hope it is only a rumor, but, I have some friends that tell me it is a fact.  (:>

Robert Finlayson
      Participant

Just one…GP

Mark Dismore Jr.
      Participant

News to me. I haven’t seen anyone lay down mega laps in the first lap or two of a race that takes everyone else another 5-6 laps to reach. That’s usually a pretty good sign something is going on. I thought the races at the front this year were pretty even across multiple drivers/karts/teams/engine builders.

Gary Lawson
      Participant

Of course it’s “undetectable”. Wouldn’t make for a good rumor if it was. If the current machine doesnt detect it, it’s likely because it isn’t turned on which I’ve witnessed already…

And just like that the drama is building :)

Mark Dismore Jr.
        Participant

A little drama, gossip and rumors wouldn’t be a bad thing, things are too boring right now anyway!

David Cole
      Keymaster

I heard Gary Lawson is becoming a Browns fan…

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Gary Lawson
      Participant

And David cole wears scarlet and gray underwear.

Tim Koyen
      Participant

I heard both the karts turned similar lap times at the last race, so prepping isn’t likely.

KartLift Kart Stands
      DeepSeat Kart Seats
      877-777-8020
      ------------------
      Don't bother PMing me, it doesn't work. Email is best: tim@kartlift.com.

patrick j slattery
      Participant

HA HA Tim

Steven Kilsdonk
      Participant

There’s a joke here involving diaper duty, Cleveland Browns, and Gary.  Maybe an alternative to Goat Pee as well?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.