Home Forums General Karting Discussion DOES MANCUP HAVE A NEW TIRE DOPING PROBLEM

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Steven Kilsdonk 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

patrick j slattery
    Participant

Have been hearing rumors of tire doping back in Man Cup and it not detectable with the current sniffer they have been using.  Hope it is only a rumor, but, I have some friends that tell me it is a fact.  (:>

Robert Finlayson
    Participant

Just one…GP

Mark Dismore Jr.
    Participant

News to me. I haven’t seen anyone lay down mega laps in the first lap or two of a race that takes everyone else another 5-6 laps to reach. That’s usually a pretty good sign something is going on. I thought the races at the front this year were pretty even across multiple drivers/karts/teams/engine builders.

Gary Lawson
    Participant

Of course it’s “undetectable”. Wouldn’t make for a good rumor if it was. If the current machine doesnt detect it, it’s likely because it isn’t turned on which I’ve witnessed already…

And just like that the drama is building :)

Mark Dismore Jr.
      Participant

A little drama, gossip and rumors wouldn’t be a bad thing, things are too boring right now anyway!

David Cole
    Keymaster

I heard Gary Lawson is becoming a Browns fan…

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Gary Lawson
    Participant

And David cole wears scarlet and gray underwear.

Tim Koyen
    Participant

I heard both the karts turned similar lap times at the last race, so prepping isn’t likely.

KartLift Kart Stands
    DeepSeat Kart Seats
    877-777-8020
    ------------------
    Don't bother PMing me, it doesn't work. Email is best: tim@kartlift.com.

patrick j slattery
    Participant

HA HA Tim

Steven Kilsdonk
    Participant

There’s a joke here involving diaper duty, Cleveland Browns, and Gary.  Maybe an alternative to Goat Pee as well?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.