Home Forums Road Racing Daytona Scoring Updates

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  David Cole 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Gene Davis
    Participant

If you go to dartkartclub.com you can see the current pre entry list for this years race.  The entries are listed by race group.  If you are in Monday Race 1 then look at Saturday Race 1 etc.

During the event you will be able to see the results posted to the same Dart Kart site along with being able to follow the races on race monitor.

I have not received all the pre entries from Marie yet so don’t panic if you name does not appear.

Gene

David Cole
    Keymaster

Very Cool. Thanks Gene. I assume it will be on Race Monitor?

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Bobby Butler
    Participant

No listing for the Local option 250 Superkart entries. Should be same race as unlimited .

Gene Davis
    Participant

Bobby,

I have not had any pre entries for the 250 class forwarded to me from WKA.

Gene

Gene Davis
    Participant

Entry sheets have been updated with the final pre entries.

Gene

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Once again, race-monitor made it almost as much fun as being there, w/o the rain.
    And I want to add that I had some issues this time that basically stemmed from my old ineptitude, but Mark @ race-monitor was great about helping me w/ them. I emailed them and expected to hear back next week, but had a reply within 5 minutes. Then he stuck w/ me until I got everything righted. Great company to work with. I was thinking they must have something to do with MyChron, they were so customer-friendly. (Unlike the Swedish folks @ mylaps!)
    Thanks Mark.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

David Cole
    Keymaster

Race Monitor is Made in the USA.

Mark and Mike are karters themselves – http://ekartingnews.com/2014/03/07/race-monitor-two-friends-revolutionize-how-we-enjoy-racing/

Linda Baldus
    Participant

That’s good info to know, David.
    One thing that amazed me is, and I think I have this right, Mark said “I just built an admin tool so that we can do the subscription sharing from our end.”: I’m thinking perhaps they had not had this problem before and so he just wrote something to fix it.
    I’ve been waiting for 2 years for mylaps to fix something that came up when they did their changeover!

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
      Participant

Anyone know where you can go and see the pictures that the photographer was taking during the event??

David Cole
    Keymaster

https://www.facebook.com/krapp.photos?fref=ts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.