Home Forums Road Racing DAYTONA – need a L4 pipe

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Peck 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Ian Krueger
    Participant

Hello all,

Long story short my G4 pipe hits my axle clutch/sprocket, and the L4 has the longer neck, and my engines all the way back as well. Was curious if anyone at Daytona could lend me a L4 or trade my G4 for your L4? About the same value, I’d greatly appreciate it, I have my L3 on but would like to run a #4.

Runninng a k71 and it’s a much shorter flex than the Yamaha and I have a flat motor mount as well. So yeah that’s the issue haha.

Thanks! Ian

WKA sprint

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Ian:  I’ve got several L-4 pipes in the shop and would be happy to put one in the trailer for you.

Bruce Peck – Indy

Ian Krueger
    Participant

@bruce peck that would be wonderful, would you take a G4 trade? If not I’ll just borrow it for Friday/sat, I don’t have the $$$ to buy one presently :( let me know, and thank you!!

WKA sprint

Bruce Peck
    Participant

LOL I’ve already got a couple of G4s so don’t need another one.  I can’t tell you how many things I’ve borrowed over the years so this is a bit of paying it forward.

Rex Pierce
    Participant

Looking for a L4. Would you sell one of the L4 and how much? Could pick it up at Daytona.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Rex:  do you need one to run at Daytona?  If so, I can bring a 2nd one.  If you just want to take one home from Daytona, you could take the one Ian is going to borrow when he’s done with it.

Rex Pierce
    Participant

Bruce: How much for the pipe. No,I have pipes for Daytona. I can take the borrow one home. If the price is right.   Thanks, hope to see you in Daytona.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

How about $100.  Comet sells new ones for 180.  This one’s only slightly used and Ian will use it some of course at Daytona.

Rex Pierce
    Participant

Ok,see you a Daytona. Text me your location my number is(614) 530-3536.

Bruce Peck
    Participant

Rex, just sent you a text.

Ian, text me at 317-457-8677 when at the track and I can hand off the pipe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.