Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages CRF250 GP8 4-stroke shifter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Hapip 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Mike Wood
    Participant

Fast and fun with plenty of torque. Less shifting than a 2-stroke with a wider range of power plus runs on premium pump gas (91) with standard compression. Very clean and low hours.

Chassis is a GP8 with front brakes, Tillet (large) seat, large radiator and two sets of wheels and tires. Has a Micron 4 installed. Engine is a 2006 CRF 250 motor and five speed gearbox. Internal water pump. I installed a modified crank-case side with the ability to use a electric starter (handheld) from the side (includes original case too). It will start like a conventional shifter too (pull strap or bump). A HD Coleman starter with new battery is included. Also included is a KartLift single person lift and stand.

I also am selling a GP7 roller chassis (w/ front brakes).

$3000 or offer. Also willing to trade for new-ish 100cc chassis suitable for WF motor or trade for WF motor (more my speed!).

Some pics at this CL ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/4264107715.html

CRF250 4-stroke GP8
    Top Kart Clone
    GP7 engine-less
    World Formula

Sebastian Sarmiento
    Participant

Hey Mike, you are the guy who was selling the crf250 in craigslist and then got  pre-sale remorse right?.

How small is the world. LOL. I hope you’ve found that world formula you were looking for.

Good luck.

I wish you twice as much of whatever you wish for me. : )

Richard Kirlin
    Participant

How much for the gp7 roller?

send pics to jdmrush@gamil.com

Matthew Hapip
    Participant

I have a Sodi Kart that looks brand new with a world formula motor on it .  It has a 32 mm chassis with a 50 mm axle.  I also have a 2008 crg with a parilla leopard that might be up your alley. Let me know if you have any interest in either of these karts for a 250 shifter trade.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.