Home Forums 250 Superkarts CR 250 starter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brandon Schenkel 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Gerry MCN
    Participant

What’s the best stater with attached battery to use via hole in the seat  on a cr250.  So which one(s) are compact enough and will spin over a cr250 without any problems.

Also who sell them with the proper flywheel drive nut ect?

tried of the push start deal.

John Benson
    Participant

Hi Gerry, I don’t think any of the self contained starters will fit down into the seat far enough .I got my starter from TS racing,then a couple of heavy duty cables about 6′ long and good marine /RV batt and your set.

johnny brooks
    Participant

This guy’s probably got the nut you need. I got one for a cr125 (same as rs125)…call him to verify fit for RS250/CR250?
    Uses LH thread, goes in flywheel like a puller.
    His “drill setup” seems a bit pricey, and may be too long for your seat as well?

I use standard kart starter with separate battery, but I’m a F125 laydown so i’ve got more room.

http://www.accu-products.com/accu-products-specialties/starter-tool/prod_3018.html

Brandon Schenkel
    Participant

i have an allen head adapter on my crank

im using a Coleman compact starter w/ a 2″ shaft adapter that bolts onto the shaft of the gear reductor from the starter

if you want a pic,message me for phone number

-brandon

B Stock ............................

IC/E 250 rookie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.