Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts complete sweedtech gravety feed system

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Korody
      Participant

manufacturer web site http://www.shopswedetech.com/Speed_Concepts_GFS_Gravity_Feed_Keihin_PWM_PWK_p/gfs.htm

<span id=”product_description”>Speed Concepts is at it again, this time with a new fuel system.  Are you tired of your engine bogging out of the corner?   Are you tired of a non-responsive throttle of the lower end?   Are you tired of the carburetor that keeps draining into your engine?  Are you tired of scratching your head because your not sure which way to adjust your jets?  Tired of your carburetor spilling fuel all over your engine and chassis?  Then this system is for you.

Developed with the Honda CR125 Stock Moto Package in mind, this system has worked great during the testing phase and at the 2010 SuperNationals.  Used by over 25 participants in Las Vegas, including race winners Alex Speed ( S1), Jimmy McNeil (S4), and Daniel Langon (S5).

To explain how the whole system works, you need to break it down into two components.  The reservoir mounted above the carburetor is the supply reservoir.  1 fuel pump keeps this reservoir filled at all times.  The fuel flowing to the carburetor is not pressurized, but is gravity flowed so the carburetor can work in the manner it was designed.

The lower reservoir works independently, and its purpose is to capture all the excessive fuel from the vent lines and float bowl over flow.  The reservoir contains the fuel and 1 fuel pump returns this excessive fuel back to the karts fuel tank.

This system come pre-plumbed for easy installation.  You need to run 1 fuel supply line from your karts gas tank, 1 return fuel line to your karts gas tank, and hook up your carburetor.  This system utilizes a stock carburetor which is not included in the price.

GFS Kit includes: 1 Upper Reservoir ( Magic Can II ), 1 Lower Reservoir, 1 round Mikuni Fuel pump, 1 rectangle Mikuni fuel pump, fuel pump mounting plate and hardware, mounting hardware for both reservoirs, Tygon fuel line ( as pictured ), pulse line, vent lines, and connectors.  Carburetor is not included.</span>

***************************************************************************************

I purchased a used kart that came with a 100% fully functioning GFS.  This system smooths out the engine rev range and really simplifys the throttle in shifter karts.  I used the system to learn with and now want to try another approach.

save yourself over 175 bucks vs. new… Price is 250 shipped to your door step w/ in continental USA.

Richard Kirlin
      Participant

pics to jdmrush@gmail.com

Need to see the actual product.

Michael Korody
      Participant

email sent. i will upload high res photos in the am after i unload my kart from my car (need a hand to do so)

Jeff Clarke
      Participant

Michael, PM sent. Interested. Pls send pics also to address in PM.

Michael Korody
      Participant

Michael Korody
      Participant

Michael Korody
      Participant
      Michael Korody
      Participant

their is a lot of interest in this listing, first cash/ paypal takes it.  I will be at calspeed sunday if you are local to the area i can bring the unit to the track.

Michael Korody
      Participant

sold, i still have one addition gfs with a sale pending.  Will update once that is sold

David Whitelaw
      Participant

PM sent

Michael Korody
      Participant

hi david, i replied to your pm… the 2nd system is pending sale right now, i will notify you with in 24hrs if it is still available, you are 2nd in line

Thanks,

Michael Korody

Michael Korody
      Participant

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.