Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Complete Sit-Up Sprint Road Racing Package

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jerry Venia
      Participant

Invader Aero sit-up sprint with left side engine. 4-time Mid-States Enduro Series champion. Complete package ready to race with many spares, accessories and tools. All in beautiful shape; never crashed. Blue-printed Yamaha KT100 with RLV pipe and header, new Dunlop tires, New Concept bodywork, Hegar 4 front disc brakes, SMC axle clutch, belt drive with Gates 25mm belt and gears, billet seat struts, Burris motor mount.

Numerous spare parts including mounted rain tires, RLV rain air box, front and rear wheels (4 sets), front and rear tires (1 set) and hubs (1 set), front spindles, tie-rod ends, rear gears (10), driver gears (3), Gates belts (2), rear axle, Digitron leads, carb rebuild kits, brake caliper rebuild kits, master cylinder rebuild kits, plugs, oil.

Tools and accessories including a rolling fold-up kart stand, mini-starter for left-side engine with rolling battery cart, clutch holder, driver gear puller, tire bead compression tool, tire bead breaker, tire balancer, RLV Exact-Toe, nitrogen tank with regulator, LAD glass burrett.

Will send pictures and a list of everything I have with pricing. Located in Toledo, Ohio

Greg Siem
      Participant

Interested. Can I get some photos and price? Thank you

Jerry Venia
      Participant

Can send photos and list with pricing. Send me an email. or call.

Jerry
      vrpindustries@sbcglobal.net
      419-708-4432

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.