--> Comet MY09 Parilla Leopard – 0 hours Fresh Top & Bottom, complete package $1000 – eKartingNews

Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines Comet MY09 Parilla Leopard – 0 hours Fresh Top & Bottom, complete package $1000

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  German Tabor 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

German Tabor
    Participant

Pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/127271577443571/permalink/827210480783007/?sale_post_id=827210480783007

I was just getting back into karting and now I’m selling everything due to life getting in the way.

This is a complete MY09 Leopard package. Was freshened up all around by Mark at Comet Kart Sales and has only had dyno time and about 20 minutes of running on the stand, so it still needs to be finished breaking in on track. As you can see in the picture, everything’s been refreshed:

NEW:
    – Piston – Bore size 54.12
    – Bearings
    – Seals
    – Crank pin
    – Top rod Bearing
    – Wrist pins
    – Reeds
    – PTO clutch bearing
    – 11t drive gear
    – Carb rebuilt
    – Brushes (Although always started with external, since these break if you even look at them…)
    – Ground strap
    – Spark plug

Included is the following:
    – Engine with header, welded EGT bung, carb, and airbox
    – OTK engine mount, magnesium, 32mm, with vibration plate and hardware
    – Exhaust pipe and flex with all springs, including new Pipe springs
    – IAME radiator with all mounting hardware, in excellent shape
    – Water pump with bracket, 50mm pulley, all hoses and clamps, thermostat, and a 5 pack of new braided belts.
    – Full wiring harness in excellent condition, with key, battery cradle, and BRAND NEW battery.
    – Brand new RK 219 O-RING chain 106 links. Has been mounted but never ran.
    – 76t and 78t BRAND NEW never used RLV black sprockets
    – NEW throttle cable and housing, wildkart throttle stop
    – NEW fuel filter, fuel clamps
    – 1 new spare Spark plug still in box
    – Ignition cover, never installed
    – Spare exhaust studs, head o-rings, carb rebuild kits, carb fuel inlets.
    – 1 spare Carb.

The engine is in very good shape, the clutch friction looks almost like brand new, and no cracks.

I’m asking $1000 which is less than what the rebuild cost. This price includes shipping to US. Open to reasonable offers.
    Paypal or cashier’s check works for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.