Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mark Parker
      Participant

After Daytona I sent everything to the best builder there is. 2 of the engines have not even been started since their refresh although I can run any of them on the dyno to break them in for you if you desire.

I will include a strong carb and 3 pinned jets with each engine. All the plastics are good, tanks are newer, nothing is stripped on any of them. All the engines also have brand new Pistons, freshly blueprinted clutches and brand new cryo treated clutch springs. There is about $1000 in receipts for each engine plus the costs of the engine itself. You may see engines listed for less other places but these are built right and are fresh, buy them ready to roll instead of end of the season “deals” that need $700 in work.

These motors are all fast, and are set up to be fast out of the turns where you need it.

161xx

Original machine work done by L.A.D

Fresh rebuild done by Casey Drake

This engine also has a new rod, original was tweaked ever so slightly

Timing : .057

CC’s.   : 8.5

Ipt.       : .363

Ept.     :  1.215

$1350

152xx

Original machine work done by L.A.D.

Fresh rebuild done by Casey Drake

Timing : .0585

CC.     : 8.6

Ipt.      : 1.206

Ept.     : .364

$1350

109xx

Machine work by L.A.D

Fresh rebuild by Casey Drake

This is the motor we ran in Daytona (p3). We had the power but not the chassis. Engine may have an hour of run time on it since. I have ran it on my dyno and it is very stout.

$1650

I also have a fresh Bergfelt outlaw engine and carb with an extra “special carb” with a handful of spare jets and fuel dope. Engine has 40 laps since full rebuilt and new piston from Bergfelt.

$1100

all prices include whateve paperwork I have from the builders as well as shipping.

Gil Spencer
      Participant

Do you still have these motors? (six-seven-eight)516-2250.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.