Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Birel Shifter Kart, SwedeTech CR125, Lots of extras

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ian Olver 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Ian Olver
    Participant

Kart is in great condition since it has never been raced at a sanctioned event, only used as a track toy.  Never been bumped, hit, wrecked or even driven over any kerbs.  Stock Moto CR125 was purchased from SwedeTech and still has SwedeTech goodies on it.

Top-end was rebuilt every 10-15 hours.  This top-end only has one practice day on it since the last rebuild (5-6 hours).  Always ran top-of-the-line oil (Motul 2T) and gas (VP Racing, VP98) through it.

Always scrubbed, cleaned and detailed after every session.

Kart was not used in 2017 and has been stored for one racing season (drained radiator/gas, and put oil in the cylinder).  The brakes are a bit soft from being stored, so they will need to be bled, or the O-rings will need to be swapped out.  I have some Freeline Brake rebuild components that I will include with my other spare parts (see spare parts list below…).

Reason for selling is the lack of time I can dedicate to the kart with other projects going on (i.e. home ownership).

In addition to the kart, I will include all of the equipment and parts listed below;

– Kartlift single person kart stand

– Brake bleeder tool

– Axle punch-out tool

– x5 different stiffness axles (medium stiffness currently installed)

– x4 sets of wheels (2 sets stock, 1 set for rain, 1 set gold magnesium which are currently mounted)

– x1 Maxxis tires (used for one season, but they are harder compound, so they will be good for another season)

-x2 sets of MG Yellow and Maxxis tires (should only be used for practice, based on age of rubber)

– x1 tire bead breaker stand

-x1 tire removal prongs (very helpful)

-x2 different sets of hubs (varying widths)

– Multiple extra chains and sprockets (and chain breaker)

– x2 10lb and x1 5lb lead seat weights

– Multiple new top-end rebuild parts (everything except new piston)

– 2 new NGK spark plug wires/cap

– 2 new Mikuni pump-around rebuild kits

– Transponder, mounting hardware and charger

– New spare front bumper

– Mychron 4 – 2T (2 temp inputs available) with beacon

– Airbox and spare K&N filter

I am looking to sell this kart locally (no shipping, pick up only), but I would be willing to drive to meet someone “halfway”, depending on the distance between us. Kart location is Columbus, Ohio.

Asking $4950 for the kart package.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uCxBvVZGzr38L5gY7

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ian Olver. Reason: Forgot to specify price

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.