Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages SOLD — Birel Rotax Sr Package For Sale — SOLD

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Will Schilling
      Participant

Birel CR932 chassis w/ Rotax Max Sr engine complete race ready package for sale.

Chassis and motor were completely looked over and serviced to ensure the kart is in race ready condition by 3G Kart Racing in Katy, TX last month.

Chassis was verified to be straight and true on their chassis bench. Chassis has seen little use and there is very little wear on the underside of the kart. Brakes were completely re-worked and are ~95% all new parts and working great. New battery. New fuel lines. Carb and fuel pump were re-built. Engine seals and exhaust packing were verified to be in good working order.

I am the original owner of the motor and purchased it locally from an authorized dealer. Still have original motor packaging, Rotax Passport and all original documents, original Rotax engine seal is still in place. Motor has low hours and is in good running condition.

MyChron II and various spare parts (chains, sprockets, clutch hub, Rotax specific tools, wheels, tires, body work, etc.) included. Also have all original Birel/Freeline shifter chassis components (front brakes, clutch lever, shifter, etc.).

High resolution photos can be viewed at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94308193@N07/sets/72157649319432136/

Asking $1,999, but willing to consider all reasonable offers. Willing to help deliver within reasonable driving distance from the Houston area.

Will Schilling
      Participant

Asking price reduced to $1,999.

Will

Denny Prime
      Participant

Man, if you were closer I’d make an offer as I’m looking for an inexpensive Senior setup to practice on. GLWS!

Will Schilling
      Participant

Denny, Can always look at shipping.  Would probably cost a couple/few hundred dollars, but I can arrange packaging/drop off at shipping terminal.  Local kart shop has a crate we could use.  Let me know if you’re interested.

Will

Denny Prime
      Participant

Thanks Will!  If I can move the Junior kart I have listed I may reach out.  The misses won’t let me have too many karts at the house =D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.