Home Forums Series / Club / Event Information Bakersfield Kart Raceway

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mike willey 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

mike willey
    Participant

Bakersfield Kart Raceway IS OPEN!!!! The next race will be this Sat night July 11. Come out and join the fun! Everyone is welcome to attend, racers and spectators.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Oh, Hay Mike!

I love to see some of my club guys in here

I’m really looking forward to this race, the weather should be nice and cooler, we’re gonna have some dogs and burgers, I’ll bring the drinks and potato salad. Bryan and Dave are gonna create some traffic while I go around and pass Todd for the lead. Lol

We’ll see you soon, buddy. FastFreddy.   ;)

mike willey
    Participant

Oh yes it should be nice this weekend! Lets get more kids out to this track! Everyone bring your kids, There’s a classs for evereryone. For more Info contact BAKERSFIELD KART SUPPLY 661-805-7004

mike willey
    Participant

Get out to the BAKERSFIELD KART RACEWAY
    Practice days are as follows.
    FRIDAYS 5-9pm
    Sat and Sun 9am to 6pm

Come join the fun at the only sprint kart asphalt track in Kern County!

mike willey
    Participant

It’s that time again! Everyone get out to The Bakersfield Kart Raceway in Bakersfield CA for practice, or get on over to the “sister” website at Bakersfieldshootout.com as The Bakersfield Kart Raceway website is down for remodeling.

mike willey
    Participant

RACEDAY IS THIS SATURDAY—–August 8th! COME ON OUT TO KERN COUNTY’S ONLY ASPHLT SPRINT TRACK! Racing starts at 7pm, and should be exciting as we have some new racers this weekend and we now have an “OPEN” class! So get that old kart off the garage wall and out on the track! COME ON OUT TO RACE OR JUST WATCH THE EXCITEMENT! For info call 661-393-0337, or go to Bakersfieldshootout.com HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

mike willey
    Participant

It’s that time again at The Bakersfield Kart Raceway!!!!!! Come out this Saturday 9-12-15 for some excellent kart racing. Bring everyone and help support Kern County’s local kart racers.

mike willey
    Participant

IT’S BBQ TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday night Sept 25th. Is BKR’s bbq practice night. Come out get in some good practice laps and stuff stuff your face with some good ole BBQ.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.