Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Arrow X1 or X2 w/Leopard – Lower Prices

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Craig Drabik 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Craig Drabik
    Participant

I’ve got two chassis available, and one Leopard that I’d like to sell as a package with one of the chassis.

Arrow X2 – $2200/offer

• Magnesium wheels
    • New brake caliper
    • New Arrow medium axle
    • SKF ceramic concentric bearings
    • Tillet padded seat
    • Kart is in good condition, minor bends in the sidepod nerf bars, mechanically well maintained.
    • Comes with a set of used Bridgestone C’s or MG Yellows mounted on the rims.
    • Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/craigdrabik/albums/72157678689501252

Arrow X1 – Asking $1050

• Chassis had cracked in the right-front corner along the weld.  It was professionally repaired by the shop that builds GGR chassis.
    • Aluminum wheels
    • Tillet seat
    • Comes with a set of used Bridgestone C’s or MG Yellows mounted on the rims
    • Photos on the way

Either chassis is available with a pre-’09 Leopard with about 10 hours on it.  The chassis are also available as rollers for $600 off.  The motor is currently installed on the X1.  I will have everything ready-to-race on the chassis of your choice, just add gauge and fuel.

I prefer local or nearby buyers, and can arrange to meet a buyer within a few hours’ drive of Buffalo NY – possibly further(negotiable).

Email or PM me for additional photos or additional information –

Craig Drabik
    Participant

Prices reduced $150.  Make an offer, want them sold!

Craig Drabik
    Participant

Both karts still available.  Offers wanted.  Willing to ship if buyer makes the arrangements.

Craig Drabik
    Participant

Price drop.  Looking for offers.  These are both great chassis to get into karting or step up to TaG.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.