Home Forums Shifter Karts Anyone use a Swedetech GFS Fuel System ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael
      Participant

How does this work ? I cant believe 400 dollars for a system like that. Could I make one ? Also for those who use this system does it really do all Swedetech say it will do ?

http://www.fastech-racing.com/swedetech-speed-concepts-gfs-fuel-system.html

marc-andre hubert
      Participant

I don’t have it so can’t say, but im running regular carb with floats properly adjusted and I have no issues with any bogging, overfilling etc clean all the way thru the rpm, not sure its worth it, but im sure it helps but for that money …

Valentin Yakimenko
      Participant

I made my own out of fuel filter with replaceable element. Took it out. Drilled few holes installed Y connector on supply hose and installed a smaller return hose. Worked grat!  AND UNDER 20$.

Michael
      Participant

Valentin- Did you notice an improvement on the bottom end ? Thats what I really want out of this system.

andy graham
      Participant

dellorto fuel pump….check out Musgrave’s site

Valentin Yakimenko
      Participant

Depends on what carb u running. I had this setup on my spare cart with pwk on it. It was great on bottom and top. But as u know pwm is a top end carb. This setup will not change performance of carb. I now have pump around bc I got it cheap, but performance hasnt changed either. If u dont have pump around u just beyter if going with filter setup. I run short sprimt tracks never had problems with fuel slinging in a bowl…and never ran out on long streights.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.