Home Forums Shifter Karts All motors may be equal?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dennis Chappell
      Participant

Just returned from Grattan Road race where I watched a Maxter,TM,and a Honda(factory prep motors, major race shop motors to home built motors)race side by side for a half hour with any of the motors capable of leading or winning at any time. Some of the best racing you could watch not knowing who would win till the final lap draft set up. Then all three motors crossing the finish line side by side thousandth of a seconds apart. Damn that was fun to watch.

Pick your motor and start the trash talk now. (My motor is better than yours)

Dennis

Christiaan Bouhuys
      Participant

Not all drivers are (created) equal…:). Have a top level (fast and consistent) driver drive these various engines and he will show/tell you they are quite different and one is undoubtedly better and faster than the other.

Dennis Chappell
      Participant

That’s the kind of answer I was waiting for. Maybe not the right answer but what expected.

David Cole
      Keymaster

It doesn’t really matter, as long as everyone had a good time, and the racing was clean and exciting, then we all had fun and got home safe.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Dennis Chappell
      Participant

That’s the right answer David. There all just motors that put on a hell of a show at the end of the day.

Keith Bridgeman
      Participant

Especially in Road Racing I’m kind of amazed at all the different engines that can compete.   2014 models all they way to 2000 ICC’s to built Hondas.   You name it, if you can drive it can compete.

http://bridgemanbroskarting.blogspot.com/

Dennis Chappell
      Participant

Good point Keith. Wish we could get more people out to try Road Racing. Great tracks, good people, and lots of fun. Try it you might get hooked.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.