Home Forums General Karting Discussion A special THANKS to the Skusa Staff !!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bernard Muminovic 5 years ago.

• Author

Daryle Redlin
    Participant

I just wanted to say thanks to the Skusa staff. They worked really hard this week through some tough conditions, they are truely the heroes of the event. A special note needs to go out to the staff that ran the fuel area. They really worked hard all day, with 600 or so drivers all needing fuel once or twice a day they really had to stay busy. I watched a number of times and saw them running to keep up, sweating while most of us we freezing. Its one of the jobs that most of us dont think about but is really important.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. I appreciate it!!

Daryle Redlin

Chris Laird
    Participant

I will definitely second that! Crazy conditions and 16 hour days out in it. Thank you very much! What a great crew at the fuel desk. I also noticed this crew in particular paying extra attention to drivers literally running down to the grid. There were many times they had the fuel can waiting for the driver before they got to the desk for a quick splash and go. Awesome! Mad props to SKUSA for putting on another great event with an All-star crew!

Mike Maurini
    Participant

Thank you SKUSA!

Kurt Mathewson
    Participant

It was a tough week for everyone, including me but it was still awesome to be there. As cold as I was I can’t imagine how cold the corner workers the rest of the on-track staff were! Thank you all. Next year it will be 70 and sunny.

Kurt Mathewson

Bernard Muminovic
    Participant

My first time at the Supernats this year…One thing that really impressed me was how nice the entire SKUSA staff was. Everyone smiled and was always there to help with any issues. See you guys next year :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.