Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Parts SOLD!! – '99 SwedeTech Team Level Cylinders For Sale

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nick Firestone
      Participant

I am offering two SwedeTech 1999 Team Level cylinders for sale. Both of these cylinders were my primary race cylinders and were dynod by SwedeTech. Both cylinders are in excellent shape and are immaculately clean (see photos below). The first one is SKUSA legal and comes with a used cylinder head and an o-ring exhaust manifold with new o-rings. The second cylinder has a detonation ring and would be an ideal test cylinder to save your race cylinder while still providing race-level performance.

SKUSA legal 1999 Cylinder with exhaust manifold: $450 (buyer pays shipping)

SwedeTech 1999 Team Level Cylinder with detonation ring: $300 (buyer pays shipping)

Please contact Nick Firestone at firestonekartinfo@gmail.com if you are interested.  Thank you.

SKUSA Legal Cylinder:

SKUSA Legal Front View

Swetetech 1999 Cylinder With Detonation Ring:

Can you send PayPal info I would like cylinder with fire ring installed?

Nick Firestone
        Participant

That’s great Raymondo.  If you email me your address to firestonekartinfo@gmail.com I will box the cylinder and get the shipping cost on Monday and then send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks,

Nick

Are you going to send invoice?

Nick Firestone
      Participant

Hey Raymundo, I was waiting for your mailing address to send the invoice as then I can put the shipping on the same invoice so I don’t have to invoice you twice.  Once I have your address I will go to UPS on Monday and get the exact shipping costs and then invoice you and then send it as soon as the invoice is paid.  Please send me your mailing address to my private email at firestonekartinfo@gmail.com and I will get the invoice started tomorrow so I can ship the cylinder to you on Monday.  Thanks Raymundo.

Nick

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.