As the title states, I’m looking to sell my Swedetech stock moto engine package. It’s a ’99 cylinder and I purchased it new from Acceleration Kart Racing. The bottom end has 11 races from this club racing season at NOLA motorsports park plus the SKUSA Texas Prokart race weekend on it. The top end has 2 club races and the SKUSA race on it. Should be good for at least 2 more club races.
– Swedetech package (includes motor, transmission, and electronics)
– Keihin PWM 38mm carburetor
– Swedetech GFS fuel system
– assortment of main, needle, and pilot jets
– K&N Air filter with only the SKUSA race on it
– 1 spare top end rebuild kit
– assortment of engine and axle sprockets
– RLV exhaust pipe
– Swedetech silencer (repacked just before SKUSA race)
– Odenthall engine mount (fits 32mm CRG chassis)
– Swedetech adjustable clutch cable (installed for SKUSA race only)
I’m asking $3500 for the whole package. That’s a little less than 65% of new price for it all. Engine is located at NOLA Motorsports Park. Please email me at brianwhitmire at gmail dot com if you have any questions.