Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 250 F/E Superkart for Sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Reggie Brown
      Participant

2005 P1 with new spec BRC engine

P1 Chassis: Kelgate brakes, hubs spindles with spare uprights, rotors, pad and brake lines. Aluminum front and rear bumpers with spare steel front/rear bumpers. Carbon fiber gas tank, floor pan (new), pods, nose, wing, rad induction, bubble). Option of 2 seat setups, laydown or situp, both carbon with all mounts. 6 sets of Burris rims, complete set of spare bodywork. Option of Kelgate rack and pinion steering or Ackerman setup on car. Spare aluminum fuel tank with mounting setup.

BRC 250FE Engine, just rebuilt! New cylinders, rods, rings, pistons, seals, gaskets, cases re-surfaced, etc. This motor is like NEW. Full Speed electronics with electronic power valve setup or pop off setup. Latest generation pipes, AIM Dataglogger, 6 different head setups, spare gaskets, pistons, o-rings, clutches, ignition parts, etc. Complete set of drive and axle gears. Complete set of jets.

Basically, EVERYTHING you need to go to the track, get on track and win. There is probably 5k invested just in spares. Selling only for the fact that I’m too big, and not getting smaller anytime soon. This motor setup as is is close to 20k new. I will sell everything for that price, maybe a bit less. I am willing to do a rental or arrive and drive and then put the rental towards the purchase price. This setup is too nice to be sitting, and with the new motor, is without question one of the fastest karts in the country. Feel free to call myself or Pat with P1/Riley with BRC, they can vouch for the level of investment in this kart.

Reggie Brown

Reggieglenbrown@gmail.com

303-523-7127

Reggie Brown
      Participant

Price bump.

$15,000 delivered to Laguna, COTA or Western event of your choice. Call or email with any questions.

Reggie

reggieglenbrown@gmail.com

303-523-7127

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.