Home Forums Briggs & Stratton 4-Cycle Racing Briggs LO206 206 Senior and Junior

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Cole 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Travis Davis
    Participant

I just received my Margay lo206 ignite’s a k2 and k3, now what else am i going to need to be able to be successful at the track ie; different sprockets, spark plugs, what am i going to need to take to the track with me as spares to be able to be always prepared!

David Cole
    Keymaster

First off, where are you racing?

Yes, different rear sprockets will be a need for setup changes. The great thing about the ignite, not much else you will have to change. Here are tips for the Briggs engine. http://www.briggsracing.com/sites/default/files/16commonmistakes.pdf

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  David Cole.

Travis Davis
    Participant

We will be racing in the central valley of California, Stockton, Davis, Dixon, Atwater.  I appreciate the link David! I’m trying to exercise number 16 right now.  I’m trying to figure out what i should have in my tool box during race day (besides the tools themselves) what do you guys know you might need at the track as backup and what do you always have with you.  We just finished a season with my youngest’s kid kart.  And we know now we always need zip ties bailing wire, chain lube, extra throttle cable, extra two stroke oil, fuel…what are some of the little things people overlook?

David Cole
    Keymaster

Sounds about right. The #OperationGrassroots program is strong in NorCal with a lot of people to help you get in the right direction. An extra chain couldn’t hurt as well.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.