Home Forums Road Racing 2019

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kelly Read
      Participant

As some have seen on their organizations web sites along with hear say & etc, there have been a few dedicated people who work hard for road racing working hard over the winter to make 2019 a great season for ROAD RACING!!! Myself with KART, Robby with WKA & Dave from CES have put a lot of work & time into making this happen!! The 3 of us have put together 3 super races for ALL road racers.

With KART, WKA & CES joining forces to hold 3 combined events in which each organization will be hosting their own event, racers from all around will enjoy running against the other organizations competitors. These 3 combined events should and will top what was done in 2018 where WKA & KART had 2 combined events together in which were very well ran and super competitive racing. As in the past, where we have classes that are the same rules such as a SPRINT 125 SHIFTER, SPRINT LO2O6, YAMAHA SPORTSMAN, ETC, the host organizations class will line up 1st and thru rotation, the other 2 organizations class will line up behind them. ALL will take the green flag together even thou they will be scored separately per there organization. I started this several years ago with other organizations we joined up with and ALL the racers LOVED this!!

If you are a road racer, make plans now to attend these 3 events. We are currently working on the event schedule for the 1st event hosted by CES on May 10-12 at GATEWAY MOTORSPORT PARK and I hope to have this  completed right after the first of the year.

Any questions, contact myself, Dave or Robby.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Kelly Read.
      Linda Baldus
      Participant

Looking forward to 2019. Hopefully we will be back in action.

Merry Christmas to all.

Keep on kartin'. llb
      Raymore, MO
      lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Taylor Everhart
      Participant

The KART MARRS schedule for 2019 looks awesome. Thanks to everyone involved in putting it together. I am really excited about the combined races with CES and the WKA, they have been well run and well attended events in the past and I have no doubt they will be even better next year. The Everhart & Company Kart Team are looking forward to putting the tires on the pavement!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.